Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thursday

419 scams

Dear Friend

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project for you, therefore, i urge you to declare your interest in partnering with me.

1. Can you handle this project?

2. Can I give you this trust ?

Please note that the deal requires a high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy because this Involves moving or Siphoning some money from my office, on trust to your hands or bank account. Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk. I am quite aware that there are a lot of Scams and advance fees Fraudsters all over the Internet, so to have your full trust, I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure when i get your reply, To commence this transaction,I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return reply:drleoogor@gmail.com

Best Regard,

Dr. Leo Ogor

0 comments: