Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday

419 scams

Mr. William Christopher
R122, 77 Grayson Drive Sandton
Johannesburg South Africa
Tel: +27 79 129 8551
Fax: +27 86 218 7783
Email: williamchristopher1@exclusivemail.co.za
Email: w.christopher1010@gmail.com

Good Day,

My name is Mr William Christopher. I am soliciting on-behalf of a private Client of my bank,
who holds a Government position in his Country and wishes to invest some funds which
Amount to US$27 Million in your country. I came across your data via a private search. I want
to know if you have the ability, workforce and strength to help my client invest in the following
sector real estate, hotel management/tourism, stock management and commercial agriculture in
your country and get rewarded financially without affecting your convenience.

What You Will Be required to do;-

[1] Provide a bank account where the funds will be transfer via Bank to Bank Transfer.

[2] Invest and Manage the Funds Profitably on His Behalf for a minimum of 6 years pending
when he will be out of office in 2017.

[3] 10% of the total fund will be for your assistance, while the balance of 90% will be for the
investment

My Client is willing to negotiate management sharing percentage after the confirmation of the
funds in your account. I shall expect to hear from you urgently as this is of high Priority. I shall
make available to you all necessary documentations, directives and possibly arrange a meeting
prior to the commencement of the transaction at the bank where the funds is deposited. Please
fill the below form and send to me when replying.

Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
Age:
Occupation:
Your Email:
Country of Origin:
Sex:

Due to my client’s reputation and the source of funds, we will appreciate if you treat this matter
as top confidential. Please get back to me urgently on receipt of this message, I can be reached
via the above number and email.

Yours faithfully,
..............................................
Mr. William R Christopher

0 comments: