Monday, December 7, 2015

Monday

419 scams

From: <hank3@freenet.de>
Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 8:52 PM
Subject: Daily ATM Withdrawal
To:

Hello;
I’m Hank Duzzer can you do a simple business transaction with me? I’m a banker and would need someone who can receive an ATM Platinum card for
daily withdrawal of funds. This account in question contains over $88.6Million US Dollars and it belongs to a politician serving life in the United Kingdom.

If you are willing to work with me. I will always monitor the account to know whenever you make withdrawal; we will split each withdrawal 50/50, you will
always send my own share to an account which will be made available to you: Revert with the following under listed details for further update:

Your Full Name
Address
Tel Number Mobile
ID
Age
Occupation

Regards
Hank Duzzer

0 comments: