Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday

419 scams

From Mr. saLIF Frank,

I hope that this message might meet you in utmost surprise. However,
it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact
you for this transaction. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search
while I was searching for a foreign partner. I will be rest assured of
your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity
as I prayed over it.


I am a banker by profession and currently holding the post of manager
in account and auditing department in our bank. I have the opportunity
of transferring the left over funds ($ 9.3 Million Dollars) belong to
our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in a plane
crash.


Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
shared between us in the ratio that we should agree upon.. Further
details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive
your return mail immediately.


Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for
more clarification and fully explanation for more details.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME.......................... .....
(2) YOUR AGE AND SEX..............................
(3) YOUR TELEPHONE ...............................
(4) YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN........................

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Thank you.
Mr. saLIF Frank.

0 comments: