Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday

419 scams

From the Desk of
Mr. Perry Kuta.
A Financial Consultant

Dear friend,

With due respect to your person. I am Mr. Perry Kuta., a financial consultant of Mrs. Simone Gbagbo the wife of the former president of Cote`D Ivoire Laurent Gbagbo. Actually Mrs. Gbagbo has the sum of USD$26.500,000.00( Twenty Six Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars) under my care, to invest in real estate. The present government of Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) has impounded all assets and cash belonging to family of ex President Laurent Gbagbo and these funds is still safe because it was already moved to a separate and secured financial institution. During my last visit to her in prison, she advised that I make an arrangement to move the money out immediately and invest the money abroad which was why I contacted you.

I choose to contact a complete stranger for this transaction because so many people have betrayed them since they are no longer in power. I need someone who can be trusted because this is the only thing left for this family and for the future of their family, since all have lost. I need your urgent response so that I can give you more details to enable us move forward.

And finally as soon as you declare your interest by sending me your full information's; I will immediately send to you the transfer procedures in details.
(FILL THE FORM BELLOW AND SEND IT BACK TO ME).

1) Your Full Name:-...............
2) Your Age:-.....................
3) Marital Status:-...............
4) Your private Cell Phone Number:..........
5) Your Country:-.................
6) Your Occupation:-..............
7) Sex:-.......................
8 ) Your Religion:-....................
9) Your Private E-mail Address:.............
10, A copy of your passport or driving license.............

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully

Mr. Perry Kuta.

0 comments: