Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday

419 scams

Hello colleague

Greetings to you from Mr.Huang Guangyu,Once a poor village boy who drop out of high school at the age of 16 and went on to found the giant electronics retail chain GOME.
Its my pleasure to reach out to you through this email. Being in prison since 2010 hasn't changed anything from my lifestyle and affluent except the restriction to remain within the prison walls.
Having established over 30 companies in British virgin Island (BVI), Funneled funds from China to different offshore havens.

Collabrating with major western banks and accounting firms such as PRICEWATERHOUSECOPPERS,(PwC)CREDIT SUSSIE and UBS acting as middlemen in establishing those companies at offshore worlds created a heated hatred and envy between me and a group of powerful Chinese officials.
Unknown to me that i have fallen afoul with them resulted on my being thrown into prison.

Today i was contemplating on what to do with one offshore account that is totally hidden from my family and business associates for my security.

This particular account was opened in 2008 when some group of Asteroid miners eager to raise funds to raid space rocks,some of which are packed with minerals valued in the trillions of dollars approached me to support the project.but were later faced with a legal code of the 1967 Outer Space Treaty that banned private property and sovereign claims on celestial bodies.
Thus the project was put on hold.
Consequently the fund has been lying ideal in the account since then,so i feel it should be engaged into a project with a good return on investment(Roi)
So feel free to furnish me with details of any prospective project you would like me to channel this fund into,in your country or your company.

NB,this information MUST not be shared with a third party to safeguard my interest.

Honestly
Huang Guangyu

0 comments: