Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

Attn: Beneficiary, `

I am Mrs. Anna Lopez I am a US citizen, 66 years Old. I reside here in Centreville Virginia U.S.A. My residential address is as follows.14852 Rock Landing Court Centreville Virginia 20121 United States and my email address is (annalopezz30@yahoo.com ) I am one of those that fall victim to scammers in Africa two years ago. I had lost over US$78,000 + for the past years while in the US trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the order.

So I decided to travel with my Son to WASHINGTON D.C with all documents, there the (FBI) was amazed and contacted the Nigeria embassy in the US. After some hours in that office, I was asked by the FBI officer to come back the next week, when I did the FBI officer gave me the contact of one Mr. Kennedy Jones who is a representative of the FBI/UN and a member of the compensation award committee, currently in Nigeria. And when I contacted him he explained everything to me. he said whoever is contacting us are all fakes that I should fly down to Nigeria to see things for myself which I did and he took me to the paying/issuing bank for the payment of my compensation funds.

This was paid to me successfully and completely. Right now I am the happiest Woman on earth because I have finally received my compensation funds of US$5,200,000.00. Moreover, Mr. Kennedy Jones showed me the full Information of those that are yet to receive their compensation funds and this was how I came across your email address and your full name.

Note that the only Money I paid after I meet with Mr. Kennedy Jones was just $150.00 for the ownership paper works. So I am advising you to contact Mr. Kennedy Jones on email now (kennedyjones@financies.net ).

Please contact him and send your telephone number and your residential address to him so that he can release your own money to you.

Thank you & God bless you.

Mrs.Anna Lopez

14852 Rock Landing Court, Centreville

Virginia 20121 United States

0 comments: