Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday

419 scams

HELLO MY DEAR

Can we be come friends?,I am Miss Amanda Kipkalya Kones I'm 23 years of age am interested in you,please reply me here (amanda_kipkalya@yahoo.com) for a confidential discussions may be like that we can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when i hear from you okay i am living now in a refugee camp the only person i have now is Rev.Godwin Emmanuel (+226 777 458 10 ) Please you can get me though pastor Godwin number Please if you call him tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel,Kisses and warmest regards,

I contacted the bank for my inheritance from before and they told me that due to my refugee status that i can not claim the money without a foreign Trustee so i want you to be my foreign trustee please i know if you be my trustee and i believe that with you this transfer will be done and i have all needed Certificate for prove and also my late father Bank Deposite Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some Of money in ISLAMIC GROUP AFRICAN DEVELOMENT BANK BURKINA FASO which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7M( Six Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ) please help me transfer the money to your bank account,

Please the money is my inheritance being Deposite by my late father Kipkalya Kones in my name and It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services after the money being terasfer into your bank account,
1. Can you handle this transfer for me?
2. Can i trust you as a genuine friend?

Kisses and warmest regards
Miss Amanda Kipkalya Kones

0 comments: