Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday

419 scams

Hi, I know that this letter might be a surprise to you, I got your email contact from my personal search and I decided to email you and discuss with you about my personal problem before I die. I have this problem that I want to share and confide in you but my question is this; can I trust you and confide in you?
Please let me know as soon as you got this message.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours Mrs. Diane Henry

You are receiving this e-mail because you may have been related to my deceased client I am Victor Cheng,staff of Hong Leong Bank Hong Kong. An investment was placed under my management 12yrs ago by a customer who is now deceased. I need your assistance in investing these funds. If you're interested contact me via my private email ( victor_cheng65@163.com ) If you're not interested in my offer do not respond to this email.Awaiting your reply. Regards, Victor Cheng

0 comments: