Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday

419 scams

Greetings,

I am Mr. Willem Jacobus, I work with one of the international bank here in Benin Republic. I need your cooperation because it has been 7 years, that most of the greedy Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their contacts/advisers.

Some of these times, I acted as the Account Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from files and no one cares because the money was too much for them to control.

From the proceeds, I was able to recover and divert a total sum of Nine Million Three Hundred and Seventy thousand United State Dollars ($9.370M) and was logged as safe deposit in the vault with the help of agent now late.

Recently, the bank has become uneasy because of the long time dormancy of the safe deposit as a consequence now threatening to confiscate the deposit as abandoned/un-serviced.

Now, most of the politicians are no longer in power and my retirement is imminent hence, I am contacting you to assist me and move this fund out of the country to your country or any other convenient country for investment purposes.

You are kindly advised to only contact me via e-mail: sdwillemj@hotmail.com, if you are interested but if you are not just do me a favor by hitting the delete button of your system ok.

I hope to hear from you quickly.

Regards,

Mr. Willem Jacobus

0 comments: