Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday

419 scams

Dearest beloved one ,

 How was your day?My Dear Please do not be offended by the way or manner i came to you, it is about the only way i could get to you after going through your profile . I am Ms MAriam Kekou Mamadou from Republic of Cote d'ivoire in West Africa, am 5.8ft tall, chocolate in complexion, 25 years old and presently i am residing here in Cote d'ivoire. I come across your Profile as am searching for a nice person who will be a good friend to me, a friend who will put me through and guide me in this journey of life, whom to shear my feelings and reason together, and hold things for another.

 Since after the death of my father in the hands of the rebels i have been in a very big difficulty of how to safeguard the money that my father left for me before his death because,the money is too much that i am afraid i don't know how and where to start to go about it. So what i need from you is, for you to please help and stand for me and see th at this money is transferred from the bank to your personal account or any good account, then after the transfer, you can send some money from it for me to get my traveling documents, passport, air ticket to come over there to start a new life.

 Now permit me to ask these few questions:
 1. Can I completely trust you?
 2.Can you accept me as your own blood Sister Wife (Or Doughter)?
 3.What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

 Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anyone until I come over to your country because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me here in my country.Please if you can help me try to reply me urgently and i will tell you how much and explain more to you and we can discuss fully and God will always bless
 you for your help which i know you shall never regret as .

 Waiting eagerly to hear from you. have a nice day.
 Yours f aithfully
 Mariam

0 comments: