Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday

419 scams

Greetings In The Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am Mrs. Inna Ivanovna . I am married to Mr. James=A0Ivanovna=A0who worked=
with Benin Embassy in Canada for nine years before he died in the year 200=
4. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (five Million, Fi=
ve Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in a Finance company .

Presently, this money still with the Finance company and the management jus=
t wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward or rather issue a letter of a=
uthorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over =
so that every documentation of this fund will be changed on your name as my=
beneficiary by the Judiciary as a legal prove for them to make transfer in=
to your bank account. It is on this that I request your assistance as to pr=
esent you to the finance company and change the papers to your name so that=
the bank can transfer the fund into your bank account .

Contact my Doctor on the below contacts as to guide you on what to do:

Dr. O. Batholomew
St, Luc Hospital Benin
Email:=A0dr.obajiugo@live.com
Tel: +229 66 30 10 12

I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. You will =
have 20% of this money for your help while 10% will be for help of the less=
privilege and to the growth of the church.

Send your details to my doctor through his email above :

1.Your Full Name
2. Your Full Contact address
3. Telephone Number.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours in Christ .

Mrs. Inna=A0Ivanovna
Call me:+229 68 74 63 47

0 comments: