Tuesday, May 7, 2024

419 scam

Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square
London E20 1JN United Kingdom
Website: www.fca.org.uk
Email:(info.www.fca.consultant@consultant.com)
Email:( financialconductauthority2024@consultant.com)
SWIFT:FCAIGB2LAXXX

RE:INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF G BP 6.5,00,000.00

Greetings and blessings of the day to you.

Please, get back to me via my private email address: (mrsadaconorconsult@europe.com)OR(foifcaorguk@instruction.com)

I am Mrs ADA Conor , Please can I trust you to reveal to you the secret that I discovered in this office there is your inheritance fund pending in our office in your surname. I am working in the Financial Conduct Authority and the only thing that the government need is the UNCLEAN BILL CERTIFICATE ACCESS CODE I will be happy to hear from you and I will direct you on how to get this document.

Should you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and reflect in your account within five (5) bank working days from the day you obtain this UNCLEAN BILL CERTIFICATE ACCESS CODE to prove to you that this fund is clean and genuine.It is not fraud or terrorist money

THIS IS YOUR CLAIMING CODE: F CA:UK207143

Finally, for further assistance kindly forward your
FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
WATSAPP NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:
THE AMOUNT TO CLAIM
AGE:
COUNTRY:
TELEPHONE and FAX NUMBERS

Reply me back via my private email address:: (mrsadaconorconsult@europe.com)OR(foifcaorguk@instruction.com) for more information.

Best regards,
Yours sincerely,
Mrs ADA Conor : DIRECTOR GENERAL OF ECONOMIC SECURITY
FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY
Agency executives  Nikhil  Rathi  (Chief Executive)

0 comments: