Saturday, November 25, 2023

419 scam

 I invite you to claim my late client Dr. Marko Libbenga fund valued at 19,500,000.00 USD. He's a citizen of your country, an Oil & Gas merchant in the USA whose death occurred on 11th Jan., 2022 through Covid-19.

He died without a WILL and no notable family relatives. I contacted you to present you to the bank as the beneficiary of the funds due to last name similarity. I guarantee that this will be done in accordance with all standard legal procedures that protect you from any breach of the law. I'll stand as your representative to take all legal steps to ensure the fund is transferred to your account and we share the funds 60% to you and 40% to me.

More details and documents relating to the funds will be given to you once you confirm your interest by sending your full names, address and occupation to my email address:( freddy.lawoffice@gmail.com )

Reply urgently.

Best regards,
Freddy Alin
Freddy Alin Law Firm

0 comments: