Friday, September 8, 2023

419 scam

Hello Dear
I'm Miss Angele Dattero  from Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire). I'm 22 years old girl an orphan, as a result of not having parents, my uncles are threatening to kill me because of the inheritance my father left for me.
Please, i need your sincere help. I have ($ 10,500,000.00
united states dollars ) ten million five hundred thousand US dollars which I inherited from my late father, but he deposited the funds into a fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, in agreement with the bank to transfer the fund to a foreign bank account for investment overseas, but he died without transferring the fund.
My father used my name as her only daughter for the next of kin when he deposited the fund and the fund can only be transferred to a foreign bank account.
All i need is your honesty as my foreign guidance, and to help me invest the fund, and also help me to further my education in your country.
Please if you fully accept to help me towards this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by writing me back, then i will provide you with the needful information on how to proceed, i will give you 20% of the total fund for your help, after the transfer. Thank you for your concern.
Yours,
Angele Dattero.

0 comments: