Saturday, September 2, 2023

419 scam

 Very urgent dearest!

I greet you with the name  of Almighty God, the giver of every good
thing. I know it is true that  my letter may come to you as a
surprised. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention
and hear me well.
My name is MRS.Lucia Pedro, we are nationality of United Kingdom ,( UK  ) ,
nationalized here in  Spain ,with my late husband before he died .
I need  a very honest and God fearing who can stand  and claim  this
sum of  10,000,000,00 Million US dollars, been deposited in the bank
here in ( SPAIN ) by my late husband  before he died.
 I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to
God to bring me a helper,, that can champion the project , then i
decided to contact you and if you may be willing and interested to
handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.
I want you to use this money for , Charity organizations, orphanages,
widows and other people who are in need. l took this decision because
I do not have any children who will inherit this money. In addition,
my husband relatives are not close to me since I develop a Cancer
problem and it was their wish to see me dead in order to inherit his
wealth since we have no Child.
These people are not worthy of this inheritance. This is why I'm
taking this decision.  As soon as the  bank, release the fund  to you,
 you  will  take 30 percent of the total money for your effort  while
70% of the money will go to charity. I will appreciate your utmost
confidentiality and trust. I do not want anything that will endanger
my last wish. Any delay in your reply may give me room to look for
another good person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you
will act accordingly as I stated here.
 I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of
my ill-health .

Waiting for your urgent reply
Mrs.Lucia,

0 comments: