Wednesday, August 2, 2023

419 scam

ATTN: Sir,

I have a proposition for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister of Foreign Affairs Nigeria. I have a mutually beneficial business suggestion for you.

1.  Can I give you this trust ?
2.  Can you handle this project?

Absolute confidentiality is required from you. Besides, I want to use my connection/office to get documentation back up for the exit of $27.5M over invoiced contract payment into your bank account.

If you AGREE to work with me for the exit of these unclaimed funds to your account, l will advise you on the next line of action immediately the Fund transfer will commence without further delay, as I would proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the 10 working days.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards.
Mr Geoffrey Onyeama
(Hon. Min. of Foreign Affairs)
Reply Email;  mrgeoffreyonyeama683@gmail.com

0 comments: