Thursday, October 6, 2022

419 scam

 Dear


I know that this email will surprise you because we did not have any
communication before but the message comes from the heart this
charitable project was organized between my deceased husband and me
three years before his death Since i have no children i have promised
my late husband to start a charitable foundation for poor and less
privileged children with the sum 18 million euros


i recently decided on a diagnosis of blood cancer and the doctor said
that i am less than 8 weeks old I'm in the hospital now My current
state of health does not allow me to fulfill this vow that I made for
my late husband on his death bed Although i believe in the miracle of
healing i want to secure this money through donations


i am sending you this message with the request to give your name to my
bank so you can receive this money


Mrs Melinda Boateng

0 comments: