Thursday, September 29, 2022

419 scam

 With warm hearts I offer my friendship and my greetings.

I was compelled to write you under a humanitarian ground.

With due respect and humility, I’m sincerely seeking your confidence in this matter which I am about to propose with my free mind and as a woman of integrity.

My name is Mrs. Dominique Thomas, I am 67 years old widow, I am terminally ill, suffering from long time cancerous tumors, but now undergoing medical treatment. And from all indications my condition is really deteriorating and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live all that long; this is because the cancer has reached a critical stage.

I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband, which he deposited in a bank in Europe. I have decided to donate the funds for a charity project in your town. Because, I shall be undergoing major operations in less than two weeks from now, and my doctor have said in confident that I only have 35% chance to survive these operations, due to my critical stage of the cancer.

I took this decision, since I don't have any child that will inherit this fund, and I don't want in a way my late husband’s hard earned money will be misused.

If you assure me that you will use the fund for the intend purpose, my heart will be at peace. I don’t know though, but I believe that God Almighty will work through you, because, it is usually through someone else that he meets our needs, charitable and indulgent to everyone.

I await your response.

Yours truly,
Dominique Thomas
Email:mrsdominiquethomas7777@gmail.com

0 comments: