Thursday, December 9, 2021

419 scam

 Message from Joyceline Leo.

Greetings dear. My name is Miss Joyceline Leo. I am presently residing here in Abidjan, Economic capital of Ivory Coast here in West Africa. However.  Kindly Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into a business relationship with you. I contacted you after going through your profile, and believe you are a reputable and trustworthy person to handle my project.

Furthermore, I am the only daughter to my late parents Late Mr. and Mrs. Joseph  Leo. My father was a well-known former oil and gas intrapreneur here before he was murdered. My mother died when I was a baby. However. After the death of my father. I discovered that my father had a total sum of ($10,500,000.00) left in a fixed deposit/suspense account in one of the prime banks here in Abidjan, and my name stands as the next of Kin in deposit. However, Due to some circumstances. I have now decided to come to your country in order to continue my livelihood and to continue my education and also to invest the fund in a moveable and profitable investment, Such as real estate management, hotel management or a transport company.

So I only seek your help in the following ways:

1) To specify a bank account to which this money will be transferred.

2) To serve as the custodian of this fund and investment as I continue my studies.

3) To make arrangements for me to come to your country to promote my education.

4) And also help to get a residence permit in your country.

In addition, once this fund has been successfully transferred to your specified bank account, I am ready to offer you 20% of the total amount as compensation for your humanitarian aid. Please also let me know your options to support me, as I believe that this transaction will be completed within a few banking days. You signal your interest in supporting me. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your humble attention and understanding towards my request.

Best Regards.
Joyceline Leo

0 comments: