Tuesday, April 20, 2021

419 scam

 My name is Angele Dattero, a single lady and a citizen of Canada.I hope this message finds you in good health. I would like to request information about your services to be my partner/investor and to support me to transfer and manage my funds by investing in a profit companies, such as the purchase of company shares and also in the Real Estate Investment Trust fund, I am not presently in Canada.I do not have anyone here. I have a reasonable sum that I inherited from my father, late Mr. Dattero Desmond ,that I would like you to help me invest in your country. Attached here are my personal photos.


Please respond as soon as you read this message and the documents so that I know how to proceed.Sincerely,
Ms.Angele Dattero

Note: Below is the main reason why I am communicating with you.

(1) Provide a new empty bank account into which this Fund may be transferred, in case you do not want us to use your personal account.

(2) Serve as guardian of this fund as the bank insisted that its agreement with my late father was that I should provide a foreign partner before the fund could be released.

(3) Make arrangements for me to come over to your country to continue my education and obtain a residence permit.

0 comments: