Sunday, April 26, 2020

419 scam


Better day’s greetings,


I am Mrs.Adalene Gabriel the wife of late Mr.Gabriel Morrison a Scottish Chemical Engineer who worked with Qatar Petroleum (QP) in Qatar. I found your contact details from the Human resources management data base and decided to contact you in good faith to partner with me for a good cause. My husband died in a car accident I was married with my late husband for twenty years without any child, My late Husband has a fixed deposit in Ivoire cost in West Africa in the security/finance institution the sum of {40 Million USD}. which he wanted to use and build Children Care Center Projects for less-privileged orphans with Hospital in Ivoire cost in West Africa, but quite unfortunately, he is know more.

I am suffering from a long time Cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my Doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond next month, this is Because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. Please I really need your assistance to get this Projects done with the fund in the bank in Ivoire cost in West Africa, I want to donate this fund and the Projects under your care.

As the only survival of Morrison’s family this are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my family inheritance and I want you to Stand-in for this inheritance fund for the above mentioned purpose in your country.  Note. 50% of this total Fund will be for your personal use.
If you indicate your interest in this NOBLE CAUSE I will be waiting for your response urgently. All documents related to this Fund are with me in safe keeping.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Adalene Gabriel

0 comments: