Wednesday, March 25, 2020

419 scam

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Gilbert William Frost . I am a US citizen, 66 years
Old.I reside here in Las Vegas U.S.A. My residential address is
as follows.2862 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
United States and my email address is (gwilliamsfrost1@gmail.com)
my telephone number is ?(724) 330-3130?) you can call me or send
me a  text message and i will respond back to you.

I am one of those that fall victims to scammers in Africa two
years ago. I have lost over US$100,000.00 for the past years
while in the USA. I was trying to get my payment all to no avail.
And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the order. So
I decided to travel with my Son to WASHINGTON D.C with all
documents, there the (FBI) was amazed and contacted the Nigeria
embassy in the USA. After some hours in that office, I was asked
by the FBI officer to come back the next week.

When I did the FBI officer gave me the contact of one Mrs. Maria
Farnandez who is a representative of the (FBI) and a member of
the compensation award committee, currently in Nigeria. And when
I contacted her she explained everything to me. She said whoever
is contacting us through emails are fake that I should fly down
to Nigeria to see things by myself which I did and she took me to
the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment.

This was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the happiest man
on earth because I have finally received my compensation funds of
US$1,300,000.00. Moreover, Mrs. Maria Farnandez showed me the
full Information of those that are yet to receive their
compensation funds and this was how I came across only your email
address and your full name. The only Money I paid after I meet
with Mrs. Maria Farnandez was just $550.00 (Five Hundred & Fifty
Dollars) for the ownership paper works. So I am advising you to
contact Mrs. Maria Farnandez through her email address
(mariafarnandez155@yahoo.com) for your own money including the
money you lost to the scammers please take it very serious.

Please contact her and send your telephone number and your
residential address to her so that she can release your own money
to you.

Thank you & God bless you.

Gilbert William Frost.
2862 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA

0 comments: