Thursday, March 19, 2020

419 scam

ADEBAYO WILLIAMS
GENERAL MARKETING MANAGER
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)
NNPC TOWERS-ABUJA NIGERIA


 STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Friend

Please pardon the abruptness of this letter, it is due to its urgency.
However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we
have not met personally or had any dealings with you in the past. I
must apologize for intruding into your privacy, but I humbly ask that
you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit it
will be to both of us.

I am Engr.ADEBAYO WILLIAMS,the General Manager of Pipelines Products &
Marketing Company(PPMC) and special project director of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The body responsible for
contract/ supervision and Turn around Maintenance of Nigerian Oil
Refineries. I am contacting you for mutual investment partnership I
would like to establish with you.

Please get back to me as soon as you receive this email for a detailed
explanation . please reply through my private email
(engradebayowilliams9@gmail.com)

Best Regards

ENGR ADEBAYO WILLIAMS
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)
NNPC TOWERS-ABUJA NIGERIA

0 comments: