Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear Friend,
I decided to write you this proposal in good faith, believing that you will not
betray me. This is a very confidential transaction, I will trust you so much and i
believe that you can handle this for me. I want to use this opportunity to seek for
your assistance to help me repatriate this fund to your country for investment
purposes, I was approached by a Syria political family, who were wanted to wipe away
by the Syria Islamic groups, I rescued the family and relocated them to China, the
family handed a box full of cash totaling US$8.5 Eight million five hundred thousand
dollars with gold to me, because the fund is not safe here and I can no longer hold
on to this fund because of the situation here. I am willing to set up a company with
you. The money will change our life, I will be very grateful if the proposal is
considered and given the urgent attention it deserves.Regards,
Aleksandr Abramovich

0 comments: