Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tuesday

419 scams

My name is Diezani Alison-Madueke a former Petroleum Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in West Africa. I also handled the portfolios of Mines and Steel Development and transportation ministries under the previous government.

Due to the corruption indictments, I faced in my country which led me to flee to the United Kingdom, seeking refuge to avoid persecution from the present Government of Muhammadu Buhari who is a well-known tyrant. The present government has launched a huge investigation against me seeking out and closing all bank accounts traced to my name. Properties and personal belongings are not spared as I just lost jewelry worth over $40 million US dollars to the government with over 56 houses seized so far.

This was reported here by BBC News https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-49652526

I’m writing you this letter to seek your assistance and partnership in securing a treasure box which I deposited in a security company for safekeeping. The content of this box is $36,700,000.00 (Thirty-Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I’m in desperate need of your help to receive this box from the security company whom shall move to deliver this box to you once I authorize them to do so.

I will compensate you with 35% of the money for your assistance.

Contact me back through my private email address below.
Email Address:  d.a.madueke55@gmail.com

Please send me the following details;

Your Full Names:
Your Address:
Contact Telephone/Mobile Number:

I will forward the details to the security company and authorize them to deliver the box to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

Diezani Alison-Madueke
Email: d.a.madueke55@gmail.com

0 comments: