Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Friend,
 
Good Day,
 
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am Mr. Moussa Dauda, "Director In charge of Auditing and accounting department of Bank Of Africa, BOA. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.
 
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (US$10.5m) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars to your account immediately to your account anywhere you chose.
 
Please this is a very highly secret, i would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed.
 
I will also direct
you on how this deal will be done without any problem; you must understand that this is 100% free from risk.
 
Therefore my questions are:-
 
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
If yes, get back to me immediately.
 
I will be waiting to hear from you immediately.
 
Best regards,
Mr. Moussa Dauda.


0 comments: