Saturday, August 17, 2019

Saturday

419 scams

Good Day,

my name is Kofi Sarpong, I am an official of a bank in Ghana with a long
service experience.

I solicit your cooperation on behalf of an investor, to receive a deposit
of $12.5 million United States dollars in our suspense account for
investment in your country, with a 60/40 sharing benefits on the revenue.
I would make available to you necessary document that would facilitate
your application as beneficiary of the funds. Funds would be released to
you once your details are verified by our compliance unit.

All arrangement will be done on your behalf to release the funds into your
account. Your information will be protected and handled privately with no
risk involved. Please get back to me for further clarifications and
directives on the process.Please contact me with this email address:
r.fkobina@gmail.com

Your cooperation is highly appreciated

Regards,

Kofi Sarpong.

0 comments: