Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

I know you will be surprised to read my email.  Apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world, one has to be very careful  because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet. My name is Sgt. James Cooper, I am a member of the US ARMY Medical Team deployed to Afghanistan because of the current ISIS problems.
I discovered a trunk box containing American dollars.  Am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the funds for investment purpose. To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money because most of these scams are all about sending money. If you are interested, kindly send below information as soon as possible.


Information below is neccesary:

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Your Telephone Number:

As soon as I receive the above information, I will send more details to you as to how this transaction will be completed.

Best Regards,


Sgt. James Cooper.

0 comments: