Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday

419 scams

KANSAI OIL & GAS TOKYO JAPAN ACCOUNTING / INVESTORS RELATION DEPT.

 Sir,

 I am Mrs. Yokoma Kansai, Accounting and Investors Relation
 Director of KANSAI OIL & GAS TOKYO JAPAN. My office monitors and
 controls the affairs of all investors, sub contractors banks
 financial institutions in concerned with foreign payments. I am
 the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds
 moving within my company's, banks both on the local and
 international levels .

On this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an
 unpaid fund, which l do not want my husband Dr. Hisanaga Kansai
 who is the CEO to know about this deal, I have a file before me
 and the dates are correct and valid. As it is my duty to
 recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to any foreign
 contractors or investor, I have the opportunity and onus to write
 you based on the urgency to transfer these funds, to make you
 eligible to receive this funds also.

 l ready and willing to divulge more information to you upon your
 positive response. reply to :
investors.relationkansaioil.co@accountant.com

 Please let me know your thoughts .


 Yours faithfully, Mrs. Yokoma Kansai,
 ACCOUNTING / INVESTORS RELATION DEPT.
 (KANSAI OIL & GAS TOKYO JAPAN)

0 comments: