Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday

419 scams

My Dearest Friend,

I hope you still remember me .This is to thank you for your past effort and kindly assistance. The money sum of 120 Million US dollars belonging to my late parents has been transferred into an account provided by a newly found business partner of mine from Sweden. I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out . I have deposited US$20,500.000 with the Access Bank Plc, , I am in Switzerland right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also,I do not have much time on email and sometime i check once a month .

So I want you to Contact my Pastor who is currently on a mission in Nigeria ,contact Rev.Adams Akin on his information below, because he will be the one that will assist you to have the fund transferred to your bank account or have the bank send your ATM Master card or bank draft.

Contact Person:

Name:Rev.Adams Akin

Email address: (donsws123@gmail.com )
Phone Number: +2348025490498

I left every instruction with him to assist you and have the bank wire the fund to you as soon as you contact him, so make sure you re-confirm your full names, your home address and Cell Phone Number to him to enable him recognize you.

With All My
Appreciation
Robert Frank

0 comments: