Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thursday


419 scams

Dear Friend,

This is to thank you for your effort. I understand that your hands were tied.Not to worry.I have succeeded,the money has been transferred into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Australia. To compensate for your past assistance and commitments,i have dropped an International Certified Bank Draft of $500.000.00 for your help.

I am in Australia with my family presently. I do intend to establish some business concerns here,and possibly buy some properties. Contact my Secretary her Name is Ms. Mary Jackson /Email: mary_jack7000@yahoo.com Forward my mail to her,then ask her to send the cheque to you. Also with your copy of your international passport or any valid ID.

Your Full Name: _______________________
Your delivery Address: _______________________
Cell Phone _______________________

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours truly,

Hon. George Mar

0 comments: