Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Sir,

Hope my mail finds you in good health. May you permit me to express that I have interest to set up a Joint investment and partnership with you in your country. By introduction; I am Huang Weihe, Vice President-PetroChina Company Limited (CNPC) and General manager of PetroChina Natural Gas and Pipelines Company. You may refer to my profile through our web page for familiarization.

In clarity, I am willing to enter into any possible discussion that will bring about a business relationship and a Joint Venture under your managerial commitment. I will be pleased to explain my proposed investment areas further after receiving your feed back.
Most Importantly, I want our possible future business to be carried out legally and transparently.


Huang Weihe
Vice President-PetroChina Company Limited (CNPC) General manager of PetroChina Natural Gas and Pipelines Company.
Address: 9 Dongzhimen North Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R.China
|Postcode: 100007

0 comments: