Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday

419 scams

Perfect Greetings,

My name is Neil Trotter the current winner of 108 million Pounds on the Euro million Jackpot Draw for 2014, my wife decided bring to you this perfect good news in such a perfect timing. I know this is surprising to have received this But because of my last two years unexpected blessings which still surprises me. My wife and i decided to donate 5,000,000(five Million Great Britain Pounds) to you and as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world .We decided to donate to just 5 people around the globe which you are a part of.

So do get back me quickly via my personal email id. Take note (NeilnTrotter@outlook.com)

Do Provide the following information below when contacting me

Name:
Address:
Country of Residence:
Mobile Number:
Date of Birth:

I anticipate your quick response with the above details

Perfect Regards.
Neil Trotter.

0 comments: