Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Beneficiary;

As you can see i have try my best for you to make sure that i get to
your home address with your total fund sum of $10.5Million now i what
you to know that today is 13/12/2016 the last day the custom said that
if you fail to send the $57 for the INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE FILL the
will send me back to my country with your total fund sum of
$10.5Million so let me know if you will send the $57 right now or not
so that i will go back to my country

USE MONEY GRAM TO SEND THE $57 NOW

Receiver::::::::::: (Sunny Njoku )
Country:::::::::Benin Republic
City::::::::::Cotonou
Question:::::How Long
Answer:::::Today
Amount:::$57
MTCN::::
Senders Name:::

(agentdelivery392@gmail.com )
Call me ( +1407 792 5184 )
or send me SMS

DIPLOMATIC Richard Daniel,

0 comments: