Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday

419 scams

I am sorry for contacting you unsolicited. I am Major General Arthur David Gawn from the US Sailing Center of Martin County.I am here in Afghanistan on a peace keeping mission.My Sailing base here is awarding a humanitarian contract to supply military spy Cameras to Afghanistan Government to fight the threat of terrorism, which is very important to our security job over here.if you are interested in supplying them to us,with my position here, I will make sure the contract is awarded to you. Please you must agree to give me 40% of the contract profit as my benefit.I am sorry for contacting you unsolicited. I am Major General Arthur David Gawn from the US Sailing Center of Martin County.I am here in Afghanistan on a peace keeping mission.My Sailing base here is awarding a humanitarian contract to supply military spy Cameras to Afghanistan Government to fight the threat of terrorism, which is very important to our security job over here.if you are interested in supplying them to us,with my position here, I will make sure the contract is awarded to you. Please you must agree to give me 40% of the contract profit as my benefit.

0 comments: