Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday

419 scams

I have an important business deal to discuss with you that will be of great benefit for both of us

Regards
Tan Wong
E-Mail: tanwong566@gmail.com

Disclaimer: This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message and its attachment, if any, from your system. You should not copy this message or disclose its contents to any other person or use it for any purpose. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of TAIBAH UNIVERSITY. TAIBAH UNIVERSITY not accepts any liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I sent you a business proposal letter long time ago,but as I write you today you have not respond to me, I am using this medium to remind you again because I am really running out of time. Please I would appreciate if you could confirm to me if you received the proposal letter please let me know and contact me for more details.

Regards,
Mrs.Pàola Mònica A.

0 comments: