Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

Dear friend

My name is Steve Benson. I work with one of the leading Banks here in London, UK. I would need your consent to present you as the next of kin to our late customer who died of heart attack in 2009.
He was a wealthy business man who deposited a huge amount in our Bank. He died without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and had no child.

I was his account officer and have in my possession all the documents required to present you as his beneficiary next of kin. I contacted you because you have same name identity with our late client and can perfectly fit in as next of kin, We can work together to claim this fund. Please endeavor to provide me with your full name, telephone, contact address so that i can give you more details.

NB:ENSURE TO RESPOND TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL steveben4455@aol.com WITH REQUIRED DETAILS.

Yours Sincerely,
Steve Benson

0 comments: