Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday

419 scams

My name is Raymond Gilbert. I am a Senior Banker& a Director with a Reputable Offshore Bank here in UK.England

I have under my Management and Administration the sum of £69 million GBP that required urgent claiming and
evacuation. I need someone that has the financial strength to receive the aforementioned amount on my
behalf for intelligent safekeeping.

If you are interested, Please send your Direct-Telephone Numbers for discussion of this Business Proposition
in full details and whereas, I shall upon receipt of your positive response to the above subject matter will provide
you with comprehensive details of this offer which includes your commission (Percentage), the execution strategies and
road map.

Please do contact me over my confidential email: osdkwe252700@gmail.com

Hello beloved ,

My name is Mrs Patricia Williams from USA. I wish to donate some funds through you to help the poor and the needy. Contact me on my private email address: ( mrspatricia73@gmail.com ) for more details. Remain blessed as i wait for your swift response . Thanks .
 

0 comments: