Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

Dear Good Friend,
May i confide in you? If yes, please i do have reason for both of us to enshrine total trust and confidence
in my quest for you to be my foreign benefactor.
Honestly I want you to keep a part payment of my 10% contract commission bill from a contractor whose
100% claims had been paid accordingly few years back,remaining my 10% which the firm agreed to
compensate me with; for shortlisting and approving their contract bidding. The money is just my gratification.
But Can i trust you to receive and keep this money for me? Here in my country, civil servants are precluded
from operating foreign account which implies that this my 10% must be paid to a trusted and faithful
partner overseas.
I will give you a reasonable compensation as your share if you will not betray me. Then i can tell you what
to do and how to do it.
Please treat as most urgent and confidential. I wait your kind opinion on this. This is free and legitimate but
unofficially my personal gratification.
Yours sincerely,
George Mills Chinedu

0 comments: