Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear Kiloyne.

I called you immediately I receive your email today but your number 44999999993 which you provided to me is not going through, I tried it severally and gets the same response, Do you have another number through which I can reach you? Or alternatively I will advise you try to call me from your side on 0022898241559.

Please carefully go through this message and reply back to me.

It was not by mistake that I contacted you, but because you bear the same last name with my late client and I was left with no other option than this, due to the fact that I have exhausted all possible means to locate any relatives or next of kin as non was drawn before his untimely death and the final deadline given by the bank is just few weeks away.

I am the personal attorney to Late Mr.D.E.Kiloyne, who used to work as a Contractor and have spent most of his life in my country (Togo) here in after shall be referred to as my client.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any Member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at US$7.5 million left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the management of the Bank where these huge deposits were lodged.

You see, next of kinship is not limited to relations of the deceased,nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (Beneficiary) either formally by write up, or in formally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary be Him/Her business partner, relation, Kinsmen, or friends or well wishers, therefore by virtue of the above stated, you can stand in as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same surname.

From the previous mail I sent to you, I stated that the late Mr.D.E.Kiloyne, died in the ill fated car accident with his family. My late client once told me about how his family relatives whom were scattered during the second world war during which he travelled from your country to south Africa then as a young man with his father from where they later came to Kenya before he finally came down to settle here in Lome-Togo.

Bear in mind as I earlier stated in my previous mail that if nobody is presented to the bank as next of kin to my late client who will be entitled to the fund, it will be frozen at the expiration of the deadline given by the bank and the board of directors will share it among themselves. To avert this negative development, hence I contacted you for this claim.

I have worked very hard all these years and will not just sit by and watch the money disappear like a thin wind. I am in possession of his death certificate which the hospital authority issued to me when he was confirmed dead. This information's/documents makes it easy for us to claim this fund without any hitch. I will send you a copy of the document as soon as you confirm your full readiness to work with me. Other remaining information's/documents will be forwarded to you in due course.

The first and most important step to take at this point is to send an application to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary to the late Mr.D.E.Kiloyne, to demand for the release/ transfer of this fund to your bank account since we have only few weeks away from the final deadline given by the bank for the legal next of kin to forward an application to the bank. Conclusively I will send to you all other details to proceed immediately you confirm back your willingness and assistance towards this claim.

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% legal. All documents will be authenticated in your name and favour as the next of kin.Since I am an attorney I shall ensure every legal step is taken to ensure there is know breach of law, you don't have to go any court since am here to stand on your behalf and make sure the fund is been transfer into your bank account in your country. I will be representing your interest locally, and I know how the system works here in Africa .

Upon the receipt of this information's

Your Full Names
Your Occupation
Your Marital Status
Your Age

I will immediately prepare the application letter of claim and an official Introduction letter with my chambers letter headed papers on your behalf which I will forward to the bank on your behalf for this claim to commence officially and legally.

Feel free to always get in contact with me about any info\ questions regards to my late client or about the deposit with the bank.call me on this phone line: +22898241559 for clarifications regarding to this transaction.

Thanks and God Bless.
Barrister Idofia.

0 comments: