Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday

419 scams

Compliments of the day to you.

May the blessing of God be upon you and grant you the wisdom and sympathy to understand my situation and how much I needed your assistance. My name is Richard Lassina; the son of Egnr. Joseph Lassina, a formal Colonel and adviser to the ousted Ivory coast head of state, Laurent Gbagbo.

I am writing to express my interest in real estate or landed properties in your country. Though my father died in detention a couple of months ago while being detained by the new government.

Before his untimely death, he instructed me to leave the country for my safety and start up a business somewhere where there is economic and political stable. He reviewed to me of a deposit of one diplomatic Trunk box which he concealed with one of the private security company in Dakar Senegal containing US$3.7M(Three million, Seven hundred thousand united states dollars) declared as family Treasure.

Actually, I have never met you before, it was a friend of my father who happened to be present at his burial that advised me to consider your country for my investments.

After due consideration, I started searching the website where I got your email address.

Due to social, economic and political instability in west African region, I decided to seek your assistance in transferring this money to your position for investment purposes.

I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely and honestly to enable me go into details with you on the modalities of the transaction.

Please note that Transaction of this nature demands the highest trust and confidence between both parties. For your assistance in this transfer, I have decided to give you 15% of the total sum involved after the transaction.

Your quick response will be appreciated.

However, if you are not disposed to assist, kindly destroy this letter to protect the identity and confidentiality of the parties involved.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenient time.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Richard

0 comments: