Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday

419 scams

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Grant Mark and I am former employee of SOUTHWEST
OFFSHORE BANK.After working there for 15years I have now retired.In my
time of employment I was managing an account whose owner had expired
in 2012.The accounts owner had no known beneficiaries.The funds
amount to $16.2 Million USD.

This is where I am asking you if you are interested in becoming the
beneficiary of this account,have the funds transferred into your name
and walk away with a large percentage of atleast 60% .All legal forms,
petitions and formats will be taken care of by The account Transaction
Manager of SOUTHWEST OFFSHORE BANKING,I am just looking for someone
who is not known and can also be trustworthy.I know This sounds
somewhat impossible, but honestly, it is very doable and Possible.

This process is quite easy and doesn't require a lot of imput on your
side. However, it does involve your trust and your word.
Basically,all necesarry Certificate will be Issued to you and if you
are an Investor,You can Invest with this Funds and all Documentations
from IMF,IRS AND World Bank will be issued to you with Respect to 2013
world Banking Terms and Condition and services.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope you see this as a
huge and an opportunity not to be missed.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Grant Mark.







0 comments: