Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday

419 scams

You are eligible to receive a compensation payment of $2,811,041.00 USD.This compensation is being made to all of you by the United Nation for all that have suffered losses as a result of fraud, accident or illness. For more information, contact the below agent for the delivery of your cashier check $2,811,041.00 USD). Send all your details to below info.


Contact Name: Marcus Wright
Tel: +447017419229
E-mail: un_msn@msn.com

Please take note that you will pay a shipping/handling fee of $155.00 USD

Thanks for your patience.
Allan Wilson
Event Manager

Dear friend,

Its been quite long since we heard from each other. Betrayal they say is
the willful slaughter of hope. I have betrayed you my friend from the
moment you responded to that email I sent to you some time ago., from that
moment you accepted that lotto wining notice and then you sent me your
name, address phone and account details.

From that moment I choose to betray you when you choose to trust me.I
diverted the wining to myself.I am so so sorry that you have lost a lot of
money to claim this prize.

I am in a poor state of health now and i may have died from cancer before
my Son send you this letter,but please accept the Seven hundred and sixty
thousand dollars compensation as an attonement for my sin against
you.Please contact my legal adviser Barr.charles based in Malaysia
because I have given him instructions to deliver this money to you as soon
as possible.

You can contact my legal adviser Barr.charles his email [
inforaymanchambs@lawyer.com or inforaymanchambers@uksolicitor.org ] just tell him that you are contacting him
under instruction from Code:BMUTU992 he will honor my WILL and pay you
within Fourth eight hours. Forgive me this is all i ask for.Please send
him your I.D,phone and address for verification and payment processing.My
spirit will be uplifted once you get this compensation.

Regards
BMUTU992

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lieve vriend,

Zijn al heel lang geleden dat we hoorden van elkaar. Verraad die ze zeggen is
de eigenzinnige slachten van hoop. Ik heb u verraden mijn vriend uit de
moment u gereageerd op dat ik enige tijd geleden naar u verzonden e-mail., van die
moment u geaccepteerd dat lotto wining aankondiging en vervolgens u me stuurde uw
naam, adres telefoon en account gegevens.

Vanaf dat moment kies ik je wanneer u ervoor kiest te vertrouwen mij verraden.IK
doorgeschakeld wining bij mezelf.I 'm so so sorry dat je hebt verloren een heleboel
geld om deze prijs te claimen.

Ik ben in een slechte toestand van de gezondheid van nu en ik kan zijn gestorven aan kanker vóór
mijn zoon sturen u deze brief, maar staat u mij toe de zeven-honderd en zestig
duizend dollar schadevergoeding als een attonement voor mijn zonde tegen
u.Neem contact op met mijn juridisch adviseur die Barr.Charles gevestigd in Maleisië
omdat ik hem instructies gegeven heb om dit geld zo snel aan u te leveren
mogelijk.

U kunt contact opnemen met mijn juridisch adviseur Barr.charles zijn e-mail [
inforaymanchambs@lawyer.com or inforaymanchambers@uksolicitor.org] vertel hem dat u contact met hem
onder de instructie van Code: BMUTU992 zal hij mijn wil eren en betaalt u
binnen vierde acht uur. Vergeef me die dit alles wat die ik vraag is voor.Gelieve te verzenden
hem uw I.D,phone en het adres voor de verificatie en verwerking van betalingen.Mijn
geest zal worden opgeheven zodra u deze vergoeding krijgen.

Groeten
BMUTU992

 

0 comments: