Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday

419 scams

Hello dear friend,

How are you doing today?. Am Mrs Anna Kennedy, and i am currently sending
you this mail from my sick bed. I have to thank God this moment for his
direction as regards this mission. God want me to complete this mission. I
know you maybe wondering how I got your contact email.

Actually when I heard from the doctor that my condition has became so
critical, I had to reach out to a Christian sister, who assisted me in
searching for your contact in order to help me utilize this wealth the way
I am going to instruct herein, and even the sister that helped me in this
regard doesn't know the purpose for which I intend to use it, I have
prayed about it and it has been revealed to me that you can make judicious
use of the resources for its intended purpose.

I am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital. My
husband earned these funds, Ten Million Eight Hundred Thousands United
State Dollars (10,800,000.00 USD) but he died in a plane crash and left
everything behind for me and I will join him soon due to my ill health.
Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren, God
has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact my lawyer; for he
would be in a better position to explain to you more better and give or
assist you with the necessary document needed for you to collect the funds
and also inform you on what to do. Contact him with the below details:

Name: Barrister Barney Gabriel
Email: (barrbarney.gabriel21@hotmail.co.uk)
Telephone: +447031928637

Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in
fulfillment of my wish.

You are blessed.

Mrs. Anna Kennedy.

0 comments: