Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday

419 scams

Good evening dear,my name is Cynthia( female),i saw your Email today so,i decided to contact you. I would like to be a good friend of you. I will also like to know more about you and as well learn more from you. When i receive your yes answer,i will tell you more about my self,including my picture for you to know me very well. Please do write me back on my private email on your acceptance, Thanks.

Yours truely,
Cynthia

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do
not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to
share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my
proposed business relationship. I am Mr. Joseph Wong, bank officer with the
Hang Seng Bank Ltd of Hong Kong. I will need you to assist me in executing a
business project from Hong Kong to your country. It involves the transfer of
money. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without
hitch.

Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall
share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us. Contact me on my confidential
Email address ( josephwong754@yahoo.com ) I shall furnish you with more
information about this operation immediately I receive a response from you.

Regards,
Joseph Wong

My Greetings to you and your family,
My Name is David Campbell. The Manager of an investment Bank in England.
We have a dormant account whose surname is same as yours, so I wonder
if you will be trustworthy and able to legitimately hold or invest the
dormant funds in with our bank. Your name will legitimately and officially
inserted to receive the dormant/idle funds lying in the investor portfolio with
our bank for over 5 years without hitches. Please get back to me if you are
interested with your below information :-

Your full name:
Residential address :
Age :
Nationality :
Occupation :
Marital status :
Cell phone number :

Regards,
David.
Private email: dcampoo@msn.com
FAX + 44-705-349-0537.




0 comments: