Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday

419 scams

Dearest One,

I come by this mall to entrust a subject to you which is expensive to me and confidentiel. I have a proposal to make you ; of this fact I make a point of explaining you the nature of my problme.I frankly do not make a point of obtaining a help on condition or to oblige you to help me for some or unspecified reason. I make a point of saying to you that nothing obliges you to honour this business, but if God carries out my wishes and that you help me to regulate my problem.
I am Mary George, and I am 22 years old and I am the only girl of Mrs and Mr. George,Hassan, I live Actuellement in Cte.d'ivoire in Abidjan. My father was honourable Walking of Diamond Gross collected on mines extractions and also actuated in the trade of the coffee and the Cocoa in the economic capital of the ivory coast (cote d'ivoire) dimension and on the zone of West Africa.
My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took to me so special. Before the death of my father 2010 in a hospital deprived here in Abidjan it secretly called me on its side of bed and it explained me that it deposited the sum of Ten million dollars (the USA $ 10,000,000,00) in an agency of security here in Abidjan and had named me Hritire. he was assassinated by the unknown people during this war in ivory coast (cte.d'ivoire) . Now I decided to invest the these money in your country or anywhere rather sure Africa outside for the political safety and reasons.
I ask for Your humble comprehension and for your wisdom, to help me to transfer this money into your personal account in your country for goal of investment on these sectors and i shall come over to meet you and continue my education:
1) Telecommunication
2) industry and Transport
3) hotel 5 toiles
4) immobilier
I requires of you this help with all the fear and certain doubts for this reason I would like that you answer me sincerely and that you tell me if you tighten in the possibility of helping me to regulate my problem with your sincerity and your honesty.
I waiting to hear from you without negative answer badly, also i need the offer of your assistance from the bottom of the heart.
Please consider this and give me an honest and sincere answer.
God bless you.I await your response to soon.
Miss Mary George

Hello,

Hope this mail meets you well, I need your urgent business assistance, permit me to introduce myself ,name is Fatima Yao, I am 19 years girl, I am the only child of my parents my Late father Mr. Ahameed Yao, was a famous cocoa merchant based here in Abidjan, the Economic capital of Ivory Coast( Cote d'Ivoire).

I need your assistant to relocation and transferring of my inheritance to your country for investment, so that I can come to where you are, continue my education, set up an investment & be living peacefully. The total amount I inherited from my father was
($2,500,000.00) Two Million Five hundred Thousand United State of American Dollars.


It was my uncle and my late father business associate that plotted the death of my father, my mother was late since when I was a baby while am the only child of my parent. I am willing to offer you 10% of the total money as a mode of compensation after the transfer for your time and effort.

Please if you are ready and capable to assist me from this scenario please reply me with the following information.

Full name
Address
Phone number
Fax number
ID card or passport

Thanks in advance

Yours Faithfull

Fatima Yao

Love scams

Hello
I am lovely girl Juliana.i drop at your profile,And I love what i saw there, i believe we can get acquainted if it interest you get back to me and more,i am
cute,Accommodate,caring,Affectionate and very lively,I am of
the school of thought that believes in the maxim that says It is good to love And be Loved.Love should be sharing ,True,Honest and caring.I need a man who posses all this Attributes and Qualities.I have all the Qualities that a man
desires and Craves in a woman.You can contact me direct to my email address here for me to send you my pictures ok,Please contact me direct to my private Email;julianakenx@yahoo.com

0 comments: