Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday

419 scams

Greetings,

My sincere apologies if this letter causes any form of Irritation or embarrassment or,i would want to demand a high level of maturity from you while reading this letter. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.

I am proposing a very high profiled business transaction to you with returns very lucrative. In the pursuit of this business, it involves huge specific amount that i can't mention here for security reasons. I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from Hong Kong to your country.

Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

If you feel you can handle this project, please let me know so that i send you attached comprehensive details of this transaction. I will prefer you reach me on my private email address (pyterlee1954@yahoo.com.hk) you would be given more information upon your response to this correspondence.

Once again my apologies if this letter cause any form of embarrassment to your personality. Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt me because i am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with this venture, although nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated but if you are not interested delete this email immediately.

Regards,
Mr.Peter C.Lee.

Loan scams

Goede dag,

Het is ons een genoegen om u te schrijven met betrekking tot het verstrekken van leningen via e-mail advertentie. Sun East Federal Credit Union, We opereren onder een korte, duidelijke en begrijpelijke termen en voorwaarden Wij geven leningen tegen een lage rente van 3%. Beste lezers moeten weten dat dit aanbod is voor ernstige minded individu, bedrijven en companies.Get uw lening om uw financiële problemen op te lossen, zoals Pay off rekeningen, de oprichting van nieuwe bedrijven, het herstel van oude bedrijf. geïnteresseerde individuen, moeten bedrijven en bedrijven contact met ons opnemen via dit e-mailadres: sun.east@webadicta.org

Laat deze kans aan je voorbij gaan by.Get uw lening aan uw financiële problems.If u geïnteresseerd bent in onze lening te vullen en terug te keren deze lening aanvraagformulier onmiddellijk terug op te lossen.

Uw Namen: ...........
Adres: ...........
Telefoonnummer: ...........
Lening Bedrag dat nodig is: ........
Duur: ...............
Beroep: ...........
Maandelijks Inkomen Niveau: ...
Sex: ...............
Geboortedatum: ........
Staat: ..................
Land: ..........
Postcode: .........
Doel: ..........

Wij wachten op uw snelle reactie.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Susane Robert.
 

0 comments: