Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday

419 scams

Dearest One,

I am Madam Alimata Raja I am a widow being that I lost my husband,my husband Late Mr Raja Sule was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death. He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising, before his death he made a deposit of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,500,000.00USD) here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in one of the Security Company,he intended to buy a Cocoa processing Machine with the fund.I want you to help me for us to retreive this fund and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund which we will use for joint investment in your country.I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only Daughter Linda Raja ,indicate your interest by replying urgently
Thanks and best regards .
Madam Alimata Raja

Hope you are doing good?

Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this subject. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. I am Joe Crawford from England, a legal solicitor practicing in the field of business disputes and litigation, Will and Estate disputes, inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975 applications.

I am contacting you regarding the sum in the amount of two million British Pounds deposited by my deceased client at a vault here in England. This deposit was made in the year 2005 and his unfortunate death transpired on August 8th 2007. After notifying the deposit firm about his demise, I launched a search into finding any of his close relative. My search proved abortive due to the ambiguity of his identity and I am yet to notify the deposit firm whom are still awaiting the result of my search.

Sequel to the last notice received from the firm; by year end, the deposit shall been declared unserviceable and remitted to the government reserve thus, the portfolio would be out of reach and a claim cannot be filed. After a careful evaluation, I have decided to claim this funds but being the lawyer to the deceased, I am in no position to claim this funds. Therefore, I am contacting you in good faith, being a foreigner residing outside the United Kingdom to receive this funds, acting as a long distant relative. It will be much easier for me to establish a relationship between you and my client based on the above premise. If this meets with your understanding, I shall commence preparation of the necessary claim papers and also provide all necessary legal assistance till the funds are released to us. In simple terms, my proposal is to present you to the deposit firm as the sole inheritor of the funds. Be rest assured that there is no potential legal liabilities to this claim as I have everything under control. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

I have also decided upon conclusion, we get 45% each and 10% shall be directed to charities of our choice. Do affirm your willingness to cooperate with me and kindly provide your direct phone and fax numbers. If you have any question or require any further clarifications, please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Joe Crawford

0 comments: