Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday

419 scams

Good Day,

I am pleased to solicit your sincere assistance over this subject matter, my
name is (Alfred Doyle) and I am seeking your 100% co-operation and devotion in
building a company or real estate in your country. I do not know any investor
in your country who I may trust to handle the business for me as I am a
foreigner.

However, I need an experienced personnel to assist me set up this project
successfully as I estimated a huge Capital (Money) for this project, which I
will transfer as soon as possible immediately our discussion is positive and
sealed.

Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more
detailed information if you indicate your interest by corresponding through my
private email address: drbevisw@aol.co.uk

Respectfully,
Alfred Doyle
drbevisw@aol.co.uk

0 comments: